Link to the reviewed website:

https://classroom.google.com/w/NTIzMDA5OTk1NzYz/t/all

Interactive learning Resource Topic: Personal Finance

Identify components of the Interactive Learning Resource that might be missing (e.g., appropriate outcomes, alignment, interactivity, inclusivity, technology use and rationale, presentation, grammar, spelling, citations, etc.).

• The completion of this project is very high, and each pure has a good alignment. Consistency makes the course have a good coherence, so that learners can quickly adapt to the learning mode during learning. I have a question about the “Essential Question” section. It serves as the beginning of each topic, leading to the key questions of each topic. Where do you think it’s interactive? I read the course description and learned that the target group of the course is high school students. Regarding some financial questions, I think high school students may not know the answers. Do students need to make a discussion in this section? Wouldn’t the question be a bit difficult if students were required to discuss it?

Provide a summary of The Interactive Learning Resource’s strengths and weaknesses. Draw out specific examples from your peers’ work to justify your feedback.

• Strengths: As I said above, the consistency of the classes is great. In addition, the course introduction is clear. The video and text materials selected by the producer are not too long, which can improve the concentration of learners. In addition, inclusiveness is also very good, and YouTube is very inclusive. The goals of each chapter are also clearly written. This is a highly accomplished course.
  • Weakness: I feel that the course is a bit lacking in terms of interactive activities. I can see that each chapter has self tests. I wonder if the course can have some interaction and communication between students.

Provide general, specific, and practical recommendations to your peers on how to improve their Interactive Learning Resource. 

• I love the courses you guys make. The “Essential Question” is a good starter but I feel like some introductions to the chapters could be made here. For example, some small examples in life can be cited. It can increase learners’ interest in learning this chapter in a simple and easy way. In addition, I think it is possible to join some discussions among students. For example, a topic discussion can be inserted before an exam. Learners can communicate with each other what they have learned in the chapters. I find it easier to remember what I’ve learned by writing down my thoughts with a pen.

Overall the course is engaging. Great production!